We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodations for 2 single guys

Indialantic, Florida
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
accomodations for 2 single guys

Me and a buddy are going to key west for a week starting october 4th. First time for both of us. I've been searching through all the hotels and I can't really decide. Here's what we're looking for: walking distance to duvall st, somewhere that doesn't specifically cater to couples or homosexuals, hopefully someplace where there are single women, moderately priced, we need 2 rooms my buddy snores louder than Fred Flintstone. any help would be appreciated

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodations for 2 single guys

ok...well right in the thick of the action would be Pier House or Ocean Key Hotels. The big hotels will be more expensive than some smaller places. A cheaper way to go would be the Best Western Hibiscus. My fiancee and buddies always stay there on the guys trip. It is at the quieter end on Duval (about a 8-10 min walk to the action, 3 min cab). It is a great price and good place. You could also check out the Pegasus Hotel right on Duval....nothing fancy but maybe a good price for you and what you are looking for.

falls church va
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodations for 2 single guys

I'll second the Best Western Hibiscus. Easy walking distance to everything, pretty big room's, can get 2 beds, pool, jacuzzi, continental breakfast and all at a decent price.

3. Re: accomodations for 2 single guys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 00:19