We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet Cafe with Printer

Frozen North
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Internet Cafe with Printer

Hi everyone, we ususally stay at a place with a public computer for guests use. This year we are staying in a Shipyard Condo. I just need a computer to print our boarding passes to go home :(

Are there any in Key West? I have never paid attention to that, since I didn't need one.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet Cafe with Printer

I am almost 100% sure Sippen does and its very close to where you are staying.

http://www.sippinkeywest.com/

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet Cafe with Printer

I always get my boarding pass at the airport just before I get on the plane. It seems that the airport is never crowded and their is never any lines. You will have to go to the ticket desk to ckeck your bags any way so just get your boarding passes then.

Frozen North
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet Cafe with Printer

Thank you Arnie!

Frozen North
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Internet Cafe with Printer

Bottomtime, your right most times its not busy, but we aren't checking any bags, so if I already have my boarding passes, I can spend every last minute possible in the Florida sunshine, and I don't have to worry about it.

NJ
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Internet Cafe with Printer

we stopped in a place on Duval that was an Internet cafe and printed our boarding passes. It was close to the CVS on lower Duval (and on the same side of the Street) and sold HUGE chocolate chip cookies. Sorry I can't remember the name!

HTH and enjoy your trip! :)

key west
Level Contributor
6,101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Internet Cafe with Printer

I can spend every last minute possible in the Florida sunshine, and I don't have to worry about it.

That reminds me of something I haven't thought about in years. 20 years ago the airport was one room and the taxis waited for flights across the street. A driver named Rhonda would know the next flight wouldn't be for an hour or so, and would put out a chaise next to her cab and strip down to a Gstring and a tiny top and soak up rays, right there on the sidewalk. She enjoyed a cocktail or two (the old days). Nobody would mind or bother her, she was very cool. This was when there were no cops or supervisors at the port, we just ran ourselves. When a flight came in she'd leave her chaise there, nobody would mess with it (duh!) and she'd circle back after dropping off her fare in her bikini before the ice melted in her glass.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Internet Cafe with Printer

Coffee Plantation on Caroline St. is a great internet cafe. You can print there as well as get high speed internet, a good coffee drink and a tasty pastry.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,987 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Internet Cafe with Printer

Just a head's up...

The Pier House now has a free computer terminal (guess what they have in the lobby of the Pier House?) with a printer so you can print boarding passes, sign up for trips, say HI! to people back home and on TA, etc. there. I think I've seen this mentioned for the Ocean Key, but other hotels must also have this amenity if you need it.

Pjk

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Internet Cafe with Printer

"The Pier House now has a free computer terminal (guess what they have in the lobby of the Pier House?)"

LMAO! I was right! Woohoo!

FYI - Ocean Key doesn't have a computer for that sort of thing (because they offer free wireless from the rooms) but the desk will have your boarding pass printed up if asked.

London
Level Contributor
67 posts
472 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Internet Cafe with Printer

There's an internet cafe with printers on Eaton St. near to the Tropic cinema. It's closer than the Pier House but it'll cost you a couple of bucks.

I love the Tropic, there'e nothing like sitting watching a movie whilst sipping on a glass of wine. It's like being at home.

Yes, yes, I know I should be out drinking and eating and generally soaking up the KW ambience and sunshine but sometimes the soul needs feeding too.