We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog Friendly Places

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
893 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Dog Friendly Places

I will be in Key West this month (weekend of January 23rd) with my wife and Cooper (14-month old golden retriever puppy -he’s well trained). In the past, we took our now-deceased older Golden to SWB and Pepe’s (outside) without any problems. In fact, the staff seemed to enjoy his presence and provided bowls of water. Can anyone recommend other eateries where a leashed dog is welcomed? For example, would CR allow it Friday night?

key west
Level Contributor
6,101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog Friendly Places

CR would love to see your dog at the outside tables where we are on Fridays. Britt will bring water.

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
893 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog Friendly Places

Thanks KWT, hope to meet you and other TA contributors at the CR on 1/23.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog Friendly Places

HogsBreath should have no problem having a dog during the afternoon.... Believe Captain Tony's will as wwell... The old VFW seemed to encourage dogs=)

Green parrot i think to.

Key Largo, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key Largo
Level Contributor
1,876 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog Friendly Places

Each time we day-trip the 100 miles down from KL to KW, we take my pitbull. He is lieterally welcome EVERYWHERE. Lunch at HRC, he gets a bowl of ice. On to check out Fast Buck Freddies where he looks for the fake rubber rat in the trap. He gets a cookie there. He has been fitted twice for studded leather collars at Leather Masters.

He has joined us for dinner on 915's balcony. He's spent the afternoon in the window at The Bull. (He also had his 3rd birthday party there!) He gets a free oyster sitting at the oyster bar at Half Shell. By the time we drive home, he is a snoring dog across the back seat!

florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Dog Friendly Places

we always have lunch with our dog @ LOBO"S -- there is always a big bowl of water and chicken scraps if your pup is hungry! We always enjoy our lunch too!

key west
Level Contributor
6,101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Dog Friendly Places

KW is extremely pet friendly!

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,570 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dog Friendly Places

Talk about dog friendly, I just noticed this...

Sail With Your Dog on the Adirondack II

http://www.zerve.com/SailKeyWest/DogSail

Pjk

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
410 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dog Friendly Places

Wow--that sail trip sounds great. Now my golden retriever wants to go on our upcoming trip as well!

Can anyone suggest some dog-friendly hotels???

Key Largo, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key Largo
Level Contributor
1,876 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dog Friendly Places

Ambrosia accepts pets, though there is a fee.

10. Re: Dog Friendly Places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 05:26