We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Good Hotel Deals?

Toledo, OH
Level Contributor
871 posts
356 reviews
Save Topic
Any Good Hotel Deals?

My Fort Lauderdale hotel rate is $200/night lower this year than last year. So far, everything I've seen in Key West is fairly expensive. I'd really like to visit for a night or two. Has anyone found any "deals"?

Florida
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

Try here -

http://www.angelinaguesthouse.com/

Or the Best Western Hibiscus.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,762 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

One deal at the Hyatt...

Reserve 1 night and enjoy the 2nd night 50% off

Here Today. Here Tomorrow. Reserve 1 night and enjoy the 2nd night 50% off. Available now through March 28th.

And the Casa Marina is having a special with rooms starting at $199.00 per night...

http://www.casamarinaresort.com/

As is the Reach Rsort

http://www.reachresort.com/

$199.00 / night is a good price for these resorts, but you'd have to know what types of rooms are available. Therer are some that just face away from the ocean onto the parking lot. I think the Hyatt is a better deal if you include the location.

Pjk

Sparks, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

I'm getting the Best Western Hibicus for $161.00 a night w/tax. That's a AAA rate. I hear the rooms are Huge, and it has a nice pool, only 1 block from Duvall...

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,762 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

I don't think you will be disappointed at the Hibiscus for that rate. It's at a great location.

Pjk

indianapolis
Destination Expert
for Indianapolis
Level Contributor
463 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

I got an e-mail stating that the Westin has buy 4 nights get the 5th night free. Sounds pretty good to me. Just one of the deals that I know of. Hope this helps.

Key West, FL
Level Contributor
813 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

We do have the Buy 4, Get 1 at BOTH The Westin Key West Resort & Marina and Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort.

In fact, we are running more promos than ever before at both properties.

For all our Special Offers and promotions, please visit the "Hotel Offers" pages on:

westin.com/KeyWest

westin.com/SunsetKey

Or, feel free to private message me any time with questions!

Disclaimer: I am the Marketing Manager for The Westin & Sunset Key.

Thanks!

Toledo, OH
Level Contributor
871 posts
356 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Unfortunately, none of those deals applied to my dates. I'm looking at coming down around Easter. I'll just have to wait, as I think the deals will be there eventually.

yo. oh
Level Contributor
325 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

SMKennedy

Has Westin decided what they are doing with the townhouse condo units next to Mel's Museum? Sounds like they started out as units they were going to sell - but then when real estate and the economy went South, I heard they considered renting them by the month. Do they have anybody in them or are they still sitting empty?

Key West, FL
Level Contributor
813 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

I believe some of them are being rented through the Sunset Key Residential Sales Office. Feel free to inquire at 305.296.7700. Thanks!

Florida
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any Good Hotel Deals?

Tamara,

If you haven't seen this thread, you might want to take a moment to read it. It can be very risky waiting and hoping to get a deal over a holiday or long weekend in Key West.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34345-i53-k255476…