We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Downers Grove...
Level Contributor
217 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

We're considering heading off to Key West but want to know if there are places to stay for $150 or less where you can have a kitchenette as well. We would love to skip going out to breakfast and lunch each day if we could. Any ideas?

Also where are good areas to stay on the island?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

You could check out www.vacationrentalskeywest.com - they have a variety of condos at a variety of prices!

Peachtree City...
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

Check a couple of these places out.

http://www.vrbo.com/144522

They all have kitchens, great location (simonton and southard), and they will work with you on the price.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

What Brodie said... don't know how long you are planning on staying, but renting a condo would be the way to go. Some are doing some good values right now as well.

Hotels with those ammenities are going to be more then that amount.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

I am not sure what time of year you are going, but you can get a good deal from Douglas House (www.douglashouse.com) and they have condo-style accommodations with kitchens with stoves and refrigerators. Some rooms even have a washer/dryer.

Downers Grove...
Level Contributor
217 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

Thanks everybody so far!

Someone else suggested a guesthouse with a fridge that also serves breakfast. This would probably work for us too, we're just looking to hopefully not have to eat out for 3 meals every day.

We're not sure what time of the year yet, we're still deciding. Probably sometime between now and September. I'll take advice on this too! :)

KeyCat
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

Duval GArdens www.duvalgardens.com has a room with a kithcenette. They are located right on duval street and are reasonably priced.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

We loved the Treetop Suite at Andrews Inn. Might be a tad more than you want to spend, but worth it!!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

Click on my name for a review and pics :)

Juno Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
987 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

Depending on the time of year you are going, call Peggy at Mango Tree Inn - they have few rooms with kitchenettes. Great guest house, can walk to everything and a pretty pool. Again, it depends on the time of year, etc.....but worth a try - great spot. www.mangotree-inn.com - it is a little bit of paradise.

We have stayed here at lest 4 times and loved every experience. (and, as my husband will agree - I am a wee bit fussy)

Downers Grove...
Level Contributor
217 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for a place to stay with a kitchenette

Fantastic, I'll check them all out! Thank you everyone!