We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champagne Sunday Brunch

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington Heights...
Level Contributor
54 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Champagne Sunday Brunch

When we visited Key West several years ago, we had Sunday Brunch at one of the larger hotels. Our table had a beachfront view and also overlooked the pool area. It was a very extensive menu and there were items (and tables) available both inside and outside the restaurant.

Does anyone have an idea which hotel this could be, and would they still offer a Sunday Brunch?

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Champagne Sunday Brunch

Sounds like the Casa Marina Resort. Years ago they did a fabulous one. Unfortunatly they do not offer it anymore. Try The Westin Resort or The Restaurant at La Te Da.

Arlington Heights...
Level Contributor
54 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Champagne Sunday Brunch

Thanks for the info. Could you tell me if the Westin or La Te Da includes Champagne with their Brunch?

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Champagne Sunday Brunch

I am 100% The Restaurant at La Te Da does and I am 99% sure the Westin does.

4. Re: Champagne Sunday Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2009, 18:18
philadelphia
Level Contributor
480 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Champagne Sunday Brunch

I agree La Te Da is the place to go. Just had brunch there a couple Sundays ago and the mimosa's were plentiful and the food was awesome. Eggs Benny cooked different ways and as many as you want. Stop by late in the day for the T dance also Mucho Fun.

See you in paradise

6. Re: Champagne Sunday Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2009, 18:18
virginia beach
Level Contributor
745 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Champagne Sunday Brunch

sounds like the westin its waterfront and poolfront and has a great brunch lots of food

Lower Keys, Florida
Level Contributor
118 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Champagne Sunday Brunch

Westin is very nice I used to go all the time. It got pricy and the cruise ship wreck the view

Lower Keys, Florida
Level Contributor
118 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Champagne Sunday Brunch

They both due

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
33,788 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Champagne Sunday Brunch

I'm just putting this out here because people read through these threads and get ideas which are related. And for you, too.

Both the Floridays, out of the Hyatt Docks, and the Echo II out of the Key West Bight, offer champagne sunset sails. Both of these sound very nice on smaller, more intimate, boats.

Pjk