We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High Tide Food Company".

Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
High Tide Food Company".

I am heading back to Key West for the week Of the 4th (July). I had some friends that suggested trying the High Tide Food Company. They gave great reviews on it. Also any other suggestions for great fresh shrimp dinners. I was told the High Tide really put out some grest fresh seafood. Let me know what you think.

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,637 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: High Tide Food Company".

Well if you can't trust your friends, who can you trust?

I've never heard of the place, but then I'm certain your friends know much more than me.

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: High Tide Food Company".

Every Tuesday at 7:00 the sunset pier half pound shrimp for $5 and drink specals.

PJ

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: High Tide Food Company".

Never heard of High Tide Food Company. Where is it?

Key West
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: High Tide Food Company".

That's a great little place if you can find it. It's down off one of those alleys, kind of by Front Street but around the corner. I know its a great secret, few people know about. (try and keep it that way so it's not over run)

Tight lines,

Bonez

Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: High Tide Food Company".

TY Capt Bonez, They told me they got the Fish Tacos there, have you ever tried them. Also bragged about their meat loaf.

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
862 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: High Tide Food Company".

Bonez - is it near Ohbo's ? As many times as I try I still havent been able to locate that place either. I might be looking on the wrong side of the tracks tho.

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
4,035 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: High Tide Food Company".

Dose someone have the address?

I have never heard of this place, I just Googled it and the only thing that came up was this thread.

I would like to check it out!!

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: High Tide Food Company".

I cant find any info on it either. They must not have a phone number because the operator could find it. I called a concierge friend of mine and she has no idea where it is and has never heard of it.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: High Tide Food Company".

It's not on the menu, but ask for the square grouper, and you get really something special.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
4,605 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: High Tide Food Company".

HTFC and Ohbo's share a building. HTFC got it's name because it's on the second floor. It's off Front as Bonz said and between Whitehead and Fitzpatrick. It's stuffed into the center of the block and doesn't have a street front. You head down an alley to get there. Tough to find but worth it.