We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

Gerrish Island...
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Topic
From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

OK, not sure how to put this out there but I have the opportunity to use this boat ...

fullmooncharter.com/Home/…Default.aspx .....for our next CTH meeting.

I was hoping she was bringing it up to Newburyport for a bit this summer,so we could party at Stripers and hop over to Nbpt. to party dockside on board but it is staying in Boston all summer. I told her (Anita) we would make a great photo opportunity to add to her website if we can all wear our "Island Attire"...and I would put together a slideshow of the party also. We would only be dockside on board because she has to pay a "Captain" and the cost of fuel to take it out for a "charter". But I figure we could get a good showing of members from Western Ma., along with a few others from CT. and RI. You folks up north (and us) would be at the far end of travelling...so you would have to make a decision about the trip.

She says most saturdays are free in july and august, still in the discussion stages. Want to get your input before I commit to anything. I am going to be doing some more work on board for her so I will be heading in to see Full Moon again and will take some updated photos to post. I believe we can bring our own food and beverages but will work out details when I talk with her. Larz can bring the CD for good music, Ken can bring his mixing skills.... ????????? just throwing it out there for some feedback. Let me know what you think. I asked for 4/5 hours on a saturday afternoon but like I said...still in planning stages on whether or not the "Mainiacs" are willing to travel south to visit the "Mass-holes". ???

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

WOW! What a beautiful boat!!! I am jealous!

Gerrish Island...
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

Ayuh,

I guess we Mainah's will make it down theyah by gorry!

Berwick, Maine
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

I thought you couldn't get theyah from heah.

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
862 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

Uncle Edgah took the Grayhound to Bostahn once to see Old Ironsides. Spent dang near all the egg money just gettin theyah. Couldn't find wunna them city folk even knew where Bostahn Rob from Suhvivah lives. Ayuh.

Gerrish Island...
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

Well, the tourists can't get theyah from heyah, but we natives can, by gorry. Now it's even easier that we gout us the google.

No more navigatin' the Bluebird II by russet potato.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,360 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

Wow, I'm sorry I can't be up there for that. BUT, I probably wouldn't know what the heck y'all were saying anyway, because I only speak Southern. :)

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

Mainah's are a fun group and they put up with us Mass-holes. lol

PJ

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
862 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

The missus and me took the boys down theyah to Boston last night to scout out the site of that there yahhhtSki and see the big fireworks display. Ayuh. Looks like plenty of them city folks are doin just fine in this here recession and and they was all sittin in their big fancy boats sippin champayne and probly slurpin up fish eggs while we Maineahs were sittin on a blanket eatin peanut buttah sandwiches and drinkin Coca Cola. Some ole crooner named Diamond was singin Sweet Caroline and seemed like everyone in Bostahn wanted to sing along. Great aunt Anna missed tho whole plugged thing since she got stuck in wunna them shunkies they had lined up neahby. Musta been a 12 holer.

Well them fireworks was fust class I gotta tell ya. Even cousin Seb had to admit he'd nevah seen anything quite so grand down to Five Islands. Nossah. We was all mighty impressed. Looks like them Bostahnians know how to throw a pahty fo shuah.

Any wunna them there yahhts is gonna do just fine Ski. Just not really shure about those fish eggs.

Berwick, Maine
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

You guys crack me up by gorry. And Phil, what makes you think we put up with you, lol?

The Frozen North...
Level Contributor
407 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: From Mr. Ski-New England CTH

LOL. I gotta meet you guys. count me in the mass. contingent.