We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Raven

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,203 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Raven

Well, it looks like I'm still not going to get to hear her sing on our upcoming trip after all. I was just looking at the schedule for SWB and Michelle is singing with Bubba on Tuesday (July 21) instead of Raven. We haven't been lucky enough to catch her yet! I know she usually plays at Bottlecap Lounge on Thursday nights, but does anyone else know where else we might catch her? We'll be in Key West July 18 - 25.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Raven

Stole my thunder.... Made my first trip to the Bottlecap and she was there on Thursday and looks like it's an every week thing... Nice setting to see her in by the way.

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Raven

I will be down here until the 19th and will check and see where she will be at. She is doing a showcase at the Pier House Wine Galley tonight.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,203 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Raven

Awesome, thanks!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
182 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Raven

were going Augugst 16th, (but, 2 nites in Marathon with friends), and am in the same boat, the only time we can see her is at Bottlecap Lounge on Thursday. Ive tried to google her schedule with her name, for her music schedule, but, no luck, except SWB and Bottlecap.

What a talent. Shes on our priority list to see this trip. I got her c.d. last year, and am getting in the K>W> spirit. Plus, looking forward to going to Bottlecap. Man, just thinking about key west, makes me smile......... :)

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Raven

I hope that is just for that week at SWB and not a permanent replacement.

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Raven

I just looked at the schedule like I should have done before I posted and see two of the four weeks are someone else than Raven, another week is Sunshine. I hope they are not going to continue alternating between the three of them. Once a week there is bad enough without a rotation going on.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,203 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Raven

We heard Sunshine at Willie T's one afternoon last month. She has a beautiful voice -- I'd go out of my way to hear her sing again, but I don't know how to find her schedule, either.

FLA
Level Contributor
130 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Raven

Michelle Dravis is one of the best.........you should check her out..I am going tonight..sometimes it's good to mix it up a bit!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,203 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Raven

Thanks, I think we will check her out as well. :)

keywest
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Raven

Hey Cruise mom ..I am the girl singing on Tuesday July 21, My Name is Michelle Dravis...my friends call me the Drave... Single men call me the Dravinator :) Come out on Tuesday...I love Raven too . huge fan...here is a link to my website...

http://starur.tripod.com/michelledravis

... come out .... lets tie one on!!!

CHOW md