We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi Everyone!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say hello to all the nice people out there who helped me plan my trip last May.

Well.. we have Keys Disease for sure.. we are starting to plan another trip to Key West for May 2010! I am so excited. I can hardly wait!

This time though we will stay at Ocean Key, Westin or Hyatt.. The Pierhouse let us down last year.

Here is a BIG THANK YOU ahead of time, because I am sure I will have lots of questions for the experts out there as I plan this next trip!

Sun

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi Everyone!

The Keys Disease is a great disease to have, lol. Bring on the questions. I am a big fan of Ocean Key Resort. Click on my name to find a review with pictures that I did.

Athens, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi Everyone!

Great! Out of the ones mentioned, I would go with Ocean Key too. Have fun planning! :)

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi Everyone!

Oh Keys Disease, only a KW trip can cure. Ocean Key and Hyat resort and spa are very nice.

PJ

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,569 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hi Everyone!

Quick, quick, quick!!! Beat the Buffetguy to a May, 2010 rollcall. He'll be mad.

Pjk

St. Louis
Level Contributor
923 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hi Everyone!

Key West Harbor Inn.....more privacy, lower cost....no kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,979 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hi Everyone!

A bunch of us have that Disease!

7. Re: Hi Everyone!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2010, 07:21