We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jungle Cafe & Bar

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,777 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Jungle Cafe & Bar

I've never heard of this...

"If an intimate, exotic, outdoor dining location in the heart of Duval’s hustle and bustle is what you seek, this is it. Jungle has an extensive and varied menu and a full bar, what more could you want. I stated with the crab cakes, perfectly cooked and packed with crab. For the entrée, the yellow snapper melted in my mouth. Sorry, no room for desert this time but from what I saw at the other tables, next time I’m budget my appetite to take advantage."

http://www.junglekeywest.com/

Is it just a new name for an old place?

Pjk

Uxbridge...
Level Contributor
422 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jungle Cafe & Bar

No idea at all as I have not been down yet, 18 more days to go... but if it helps the Jungle Cafe & Bar, 124 Duval Str., Key West, FL. Tel: 305-293-9599...

2. Re: Jungle Cafe & Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 18:18
Hamilton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
425 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jungle Cafe & Bar

Did this just open? Where exactly is it and what place did it replace? Interesting theme PJK. Is this another chain place? Sorry for all the questions, but this seemed to pop up out of nowhere.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
598 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Jungle Cafe & Bar

The address seems to be the same as the Smallest Bar.

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,238 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jungle Cafe & Bar

It's next to the Smallest Bar. I think it was called the European Cafe and then the Polish Cafe. I can't remember all it's been, but it's a nice spot. You can't see much from the street because it's just a small opening down a long walkway. Not a chain, and hopefully something good that will make it.

Limey

Lehigh Acres, FL
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jungle Cafe & Bar

If you click on the link for "map" on the website, it shows a picture of the entrance and states "Old Custom House Inn".

Syracuse NY
Level Contributor
570 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jungle Cafe & Bar

Looks interesting. thanks for posting the link. Will have to check in out on the next trip.

Hey, maybe you can do just that when you go down in October Pjk and let us know what you think!

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jungle Cafe & Bar

Its a owned and managed by a local polish family. Its only been open for about two weeks and I have already heard some good things about it. I heard through the grapevine that they should be having a Grand Opening in about 2 weeks.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jungle Cafe & Bar

This place looks pretty good. I will have to try it in May.

Juno Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
987 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jungle Cafe & Bar

Nice website. Place looks welcoming. I don't know where it is, but we will look it up next time we come down.....