We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I made it!

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greensburg...
Level Contributor
76 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
I made it!

One missed flight and no sleep but I'm here. Breezed through they keys unfortuantely. Only made it two places on my list (Alabama Jacks and Bahia). Both were wonderful and many thanks for the reviews! Will go back to Bahia tomorrow while we still have the car. Parking is pretty darn tight.... Will check out the situation in daylight :).Hmmmmm Now what? Off to Duval for a drink? If I can make it that far. See ya later! And thank's again.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I made it!

HAve a great time Tbelle!!!

St. Louis
Level Contributor
923 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I made it!

Keep us posted. I want to know every bar you hit...

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I made it!

Sorry about your trouble getting in, but now the fun will start, enjoy.

PJ

Greensburg...
Level Contributor
76 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I made it!

Last night I finally made it to Duval. Started off at Fat Tue I think... Very Yummy Superman drink, with an extra (and un-needed) shot. Worked my way down to Irish Kevins, Sloppy Joes and the bar on the end (forget the name). Had a hoot watching New York Molly? at Kevins. Worked my way back... not very gracefully (had more than 1 at the bars on the way up). Met some very interesting locals and visitors. Could have gotten into some trouble if not for my protective boyfriend, I just use my heart more than my head :). Got lost on the way back around 4 am. And slept all darn day! Now I'm up and ready to go... just sad I wasted daylight.

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I made it!

Have a great time and stay out of trouble!!!

Deception Island
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: I made it!

You may have wasted some daylight today but just think of all those people who went to bed early and wasted the nightlife last night!

minneapolis
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I made it!

There's nothing like getting lost in Key West when you have a .03 blood alcohlol level. ; )

Keep us posted on the fun you're having!

8. Re: I made it!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2010, 04:18