We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
449 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

I know it's still 178 days away (I'm counting the days already!) but, who's coming down to KW for St. Paddy's Day?

Lewiston, Maine
Level Contributor
487 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

~

Hi!!! I was hoping we'd see you again on our

next trip if you were still going in early April.

Guess not but I'm sure you'll have a great time

for St. Paddy's Day.

Go Green!

~Cheers~

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
449 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

Hey Wishfull,

We were thinking April as well but, my friend's timeshare was available for St. Paddy's week so, we jumped on it! We've been to KW a couple of times on Paddy's Day so, I'm sure this trip will not disappoint! Ofcourse, is there really a bad time to go? lol

MD
Level Contributor
822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

Hey there. I have been woefully absent from these boards since our St. Pat's trip in March this year, due mainly to a borderline insane pace of life 24/7, but...there is a group of us who came for St. Pat's last year that appears to be reforming for a sequel.

My uncle and I are already in for sure, as are some of last year's crew (Joe, Andy...Megan maybe? Carol?). Flying into FLL on Friday 3/12 and driving down for late-night arrival - will likely stay through following Thursday or Friday after St. Pat's.

Will be considering a Lower Keys stay on Friday night if anyone can recommend something fun from let's say MM 35 or so on down...want to be close for early arrival Saturday.

Last year we got a good portion of our TA group together for a sunset sail one night and had a really great time. Would LOVE to do this again.

Did Finnegan's Wake on St. Pat's and it was fabulous...also did the bar crawl on Saturday, and that was a blast too.

This year, I am bound and determined to meet some of the CTH crew. I wanted to last time and it just didn't happen. I know it's usually Friday but by God I'm going to find a way to meet this group sometime this time around! :-)

Let's keep in touch on this thread as we get closer and maybe we can get a group together for this or that when we get there.

Already getting awfully excited about getting back again.

Amherst...
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

174 days and counting!

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
449 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

Glad we have a few people on board...We get in on Sun. 3/14 (just 171 LONG days away) and will be there at least until the following Sunday. There are 4 of us so far, but I think there are a few more people that will sign on before all is said and done...We'll be in touch...

Shari

Concord NH
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

Mike, I refuse to reform for St. Paddy's day, but if all goes as planned, I will be there!

MD
Level Contributor
822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

Funny Carol...well as you well know, there are those of us who are incorrigible, so we'll leave the "reforming" to the Bumbles!

Will you be flying directly in on Bottle Cap Airlines? Any chance you'll be in the same place again?

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,006 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

I haven't flown into Key West on St. Paddy's Day in a while but there used to be people at the airport greeting visitors and giving out strings of green beads and small ditty bags with things in them. Take a look if you're at the airport.

Pjk

Amherst...
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

Mike

Incorrigible, habitual or just downright hopeless.....LOL

A return to the two-fisted sunset sail sounds good to me! Maybe we'll even actually be able to drag our drunken sorry a$$es back to Mallory Sq in time for at least one sunset this time. The sad thing is we stayed right next it too!

ankeny, iowa
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: St. Paddy's Day 2010 roll call

we are in -probably have smaller group this time - but will do our best to take up the slack!

andy