We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dunkin Donuts

Boston
Level Contributor
87 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dunkin Donuts

Hello all -

I am from Boston and we live by Dunkin Donuts coffee in the morning. I wished KW last year and found what looked to be a converted Dunkin Donuts (same color scheme) into a place called Java Joe's right off Duval Street.

Are there any Dunkin Donut franchises left on the island?

Thanks - the group I am traveling with are not huge fans of Starbuck's.

SDT
Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
9,735 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dunkin Donuts

There are no dunkin donuts. Why dont you do something crazy and try some of the local places instead of looking for the same chain you have at home? Key West Coffee and Tea on Upper Duval is great, and there are many other choices as well. Try local Cuban Coffee or a Cafe con Leche and see what you think.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dunkin Donuts

Nope, no Dunkin Doughnuts. Try Croissants de France for some really nice pastries.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dunkin Donuts

and do try Island Joes for some of the best coffee and espressos you will ever try. He is the only one still roasting in the Keys, right in the back of his shop.

http://www.ijscafes.com/

SDT
Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
9,735 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dunkin Donuts

I agree regarding Island Joes. Excellent coffee. If you tell us where you are staying, we can recommend a place close by.

Boston
Level Contributor
87 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dunkin Donuts

We will be staying at the Crowne Plaza La Concha. How far is Island Joe's from our hotel?

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dunkin Donuts

We love Island Joe's, a half block up Fleming from Duval.

PJ

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dunkin Donuts

La Concha offers it in the rooms but take a quick walk to the store on Fleming to see the full selection.

falls church va
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dunkin Donuts

You gotta try Island Joes. Roasted right in Key West and they have won several awards for their coffee.

Actually enjoying their Blue Moon right now.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dunkin Donuts

Having some of the 90 mile strech espresso right now, lol.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dunkin Donuts

BTW all you Island Joes fans, they are finally listed here on TA and I know would appreciate a quick review from you all. Take a sec and fill one out for them. Its a family run business and word of mouth advertising means a lot to them.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34345-d15…