We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deanrae trip report from last May.

Florida
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Deanrae trip report from last May.

I just had to bring this one up again. Its a classic.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34345-i53-k281847…

Rolla, Missouri
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deanrae trip report from last May.

"Keith is worldly and beyond educated, but he's really fun when you put tequilla in him. I even got him to smack my butt. Hey, buddy, I knew you'd come around. It's fun hanging with the kids from the short bus, isn't it?"

remember reading that. "i even got him to smack my butt." you had to beg? kieth, i worry about you.

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deanrae trip report from last May.

lol I remember that night we did drink alot of tequilla.

PJ

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
435 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deanrae trip report from last May.

Definately a classic report.................

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Deanrae trip report from last May.

Great trip report and lots of truth to it "If you start drinking before noon, you really won't get a hangover. Stay drunk, be merry. That's the secret" SO TRUE. Funny to me that someone said what I thought.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Deanrae trip report from last May.

"remember reading that. "i even got him to smack my butt." you had to beg? kieth, i worry about you."

Bo, I've NEVER had to beg. =)

6. Re: Deanrae trip report from last May.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2010, 06:19