We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Key West
Level Contributor
146 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Simple amazed!

We went to the Key West Toy Factory at Clinton Square Market yesterday for the first time- and definitely will not be the last time. As soon as you start walking up the stairs you will be drawn in. The detail and design is absolutely breathtaking. There are magicians on staff ( I saw Frank Everhart from the Schooner Warf there) in there own magic room. And the toys range in age from child to adult. Good quality and a myriad of educational toys.

I really hope this place makes it. The amount of effort put in to this store did not go unnoticed to this family.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Simple amazed!

i'll be sure to visit, thanks for the tip

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
4,605 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Simple amazed!

After over three years, it finally opened and I agree completely... One of the coolest stores in Key West! (Even if you don't have a kid!)

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Simple amazed!

Sounds like fun will def check it out.

PJ

falls church va
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Simple amazed!

Wow ! The place looks great. Being nothing but a big kid myself I know we'll be checking it out in May.

http://www.keywesttoyfactory.com/

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Simple amazed!

Wow. That looks amazing. Perfect location for all the cruise ship passengers looking to grab a final souvenir.

We're bringing our kid for his visit to Key West in May. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that we leave quite a bit of allowance money at this place.

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
617 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Simple amazed!

is that the same building which had a bunch of little shops in it (AKA the place with the public restroom that I always go to while enjoying Mallory Square)?

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Simple amazed!

Thanks for the info.....another "must-do"....damn my must-do list is at 105 things now.....

Lewiston, Maine
Level Contributor
487 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Simple amazed!

~

I wish the KW Toy Factory many years of great success!!!!

~

Sheffield Lake, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,266 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Simple amazed!

Oh great....just what my husband needs, more BIG BOY toys! Actually sounds like a pretty cool place and we will have to check it out in July! Thanks for sharing.

Vineland, New Jersey
Level Contributor
484 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Simple amazed!

Us "big kids" are going to love this! I can see hours spent here! We'll be in Key West in 39 days - will definitely have to stop here.