We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Annapolis Royal...
1 post
Save Topic
Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

Never opt sunset water sports if u dont know swimming.. we opted DO IT ALL assuming, tere wud be some1 2 assist us.. we ended spending te whole day n te ship, we cudn't do any activities only for te reason tat we dint know to swim!!!!.. tey cud hav helped us atleast for one or two... On the whole it was waste of money for us... 300 dollars!!!...

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
617 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

I'm sorry...trying to understand. You spent $300 for swimming lessons?

Athens, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Did you tell them that you are non-swimmers before signing on? Personally, I would never consider getting in the ocean if I couldn't swim. I hope the rest of your trip was more enjoyable.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
495 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

Spending a whole day on a boat actually sounds pretty good to me. I'm sorry the experience didn't meet your expectations. Hopefully you will enjoy the remainder of your trip.

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,628 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

Lets see - You signed up for a water sports tour and were surprised that you had to go into the water, and thats their fault.

Or was it the fact that the staff didn't hold your hands in the water, when there were probably 10 clients to every staff member, and they couldn't devote their whole day to satisfying your every wish and whim, and thats their fault.

I'm confused as to what the problem is, not to mention the fact that I have no idea what you wrote.

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,745 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

come on guys...this has to be a prank post !!!

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
419 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

A little personal responsibility is warranted here. I'm sure any request for a life jacket would have been promptly addressed. In fact, if I remember correctly, the last time I participated in an "All Day Adventure" life jackets were manditory.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

Oh geez, where to begin. You do not swim, and expect a tour operator who has 60+ people to teach you to swim? I'm just shaking my head at this post. You are a moron.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

Buckwheat is dat you? LOL I'm sorry I can't go on lol

kw
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

You may want to take some swimming lessons and while you are at it take some spelling classes as well! Thank You

10. Re: Sunset sucks.. waste of money..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 April 2010, 05:32