We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September 2010 Roll Call

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, ohio
Level Contributor
251 posts
Save Topic
September 2010 Roll Call

Hi All!

Well we will be back in our favorite place Key West September 2-7th! Is anyone else going to be going down around that time?

Would like to get a TA group going again!

CT
Level Contributor
116 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September 2010 Roll Call

We'll just miss you, we're there the 8th-11th!

Cleveland, ohio
Level Contributor
251 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: September 2010 Roll Call

Yeah you will miss us by a day!!!

Cleveland, ohio
Level Contributor
251 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: September 2010 Roll Call

BUMP.... anyone yet?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
118 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: September 2010 Roll Call

Hey,

We will be in Key West from 9/1-9/5. This will be our 6th time there since last May...kind of addicted. There will be 6 of us going. We would love to get together. Send me a message so we can stay in touch.

Goodyear, Arizona
Level Contributor
993 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: September 2010 Roll Call

We'll be there for the weekend 4-6th! Flying in to FLL Friday night, and driving down Saturday afternoon.

Hatteras Island...
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: September 2010 Roll Call

Leaving Cape Hatteras, NC, on August 26, and driving to Big Pine. Will be there from August 27 until September 3. Looking foward to a few nights in downtown KW.

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,624 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: September 2010 Roll Call

The lovely Buffettgal and I are flying to EYW on 8/27, staying a couple of nights in KW, then driving back up to Key Colony until 9/7. We'll probably be down to KW for the 9/3 CTH.

Anyone going through Marathon that week, PM me and I'll get the Lovely Buffettgal to buy drinks.

North Pole, New York
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: September 2010 Roll Call

We started a thread to organize a ttol-style get together during this week. Join in!

Sewell, New Jersey
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: September 2010 Roll Call

My husband and I are headed down Sept 2nd to the 5th, first-timers, would love hanging with a group...

South Jersey
Level Contributor
2,983 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: September 2010 Roll Call

Hello Bubba - I'm from Mantua but will miss you by a couple of weeks. We are going 9/14 - 9/18, I think this is our fifth trip together and my seventh.

Don't worry, just sit on a bar stool and you will be hanging with a group soon enough. We have a tendency to find people from South Jersey, including a snorkeling trip where there were two groups from Deptford who did not know each other but discovered the father of one was another's teacher. It is always such a small world out there.

Edited: 22 August 2010, 19:09