We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Thing

Greensburg...
Level Contributor
76 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
One Thing

If you were could only visit one restaurant/bar in key west where would it be and what would you order?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One Thing

7 Fish - The Snapper Curry Special!

Ramrod Key, Florida
Level Contributor
386 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One Thing

My colleague (it's a quiet night in Key West tonight and we are talking of this and that) says Michaels' steak al forno.

I was thinking Salute and the antipasto platter in the late afternoon sunlight.

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One Thing

Conch Farm for a half pound of reds!

PJ

mohrsville
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One Thing

Restaraunt = Alonzo's outside table looking at the water with a dozen raw oysters and a Key West Sunset Ale. Bar = The Smallest Bar Out of all the bars in Key West I just like the vibe OH yeah Red Stripe!!!!! Totally difficult question because I have some many favorites, anyhow those suggestions were my favorite at this moment ask the same question an hour later and I'd give you two others!!!!

Florida
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One Thing

Pisces - Yellowtail Atocha

Michigan
Level Contributor
75 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One Thing

Sitting on the porch at Santiago's Bodega, sharing a selection of their amazing tapas. Then Rooftop Cafe for key lime pie!

Michigan
Level Contributor
75 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One Thing

Sitting on the porch at Santiago's Bodega, sharing a selection of their amazing tapas. Then Rooftop Cafe for key lime pie!

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: One Thing

Cafe Marquesa's rack of lamb and key lime napoleon or ricotta cheesecake.

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: One Thing

And arnie we are going to Pisces this trip. I really wanted the lobster tango mango, but figure my wife will want it, too. So maybe I will let her order it and I will try your dish instead.

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: One Thing

And Brodie, I am planning on going to 7 Fish for the first time and trying the Snapper curry special there, too.