We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/Lodging with Boat Dock Space

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel/Lodging with Boat Dock Space

We're planning a vacation for a few days down to the Keys and will be trailoring our 24 ft boat down. Are there any recommendations for a place to stay with boat docks (obviously preference given to free dock space). I have found the Westin Key West and Cheeca Lodge, but both have rooms $250+/night. I would love to find something under $200 per night (including the dock) if it's available. My husband and I will also be travelling with our 2 kids. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/Lodging with Boat Dock Space

Try here. There are several hotels very close to it but it will be pricey.

http://www.aandbmarina.com/

You can also look here. The location isnt as good as A&B and last I saw it, it looked pretty run down but I understand they have made some improvements.

www.keywesthideaways.com/aboutpelican.htm

Frozen North
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/Lodging with Boat Dock Space

The Galleon has a Marina, but it isn't cheap to stay or park the boat there.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel/Lodging with Boat Dock Space

Coconut Mallory Resort & Marina. Nice property, 2 pools, not sure of the dock fees.

http://www.coconutsuites.com/rent_kw.html

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel/Lodging with Boat Dock Space

Coconut Mallory is another good option but you just gotta do your homework with that one. The accomodations can really vary.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34345-d224513-…

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel/Lodging with Boat Dock Space

Palmers Resort on Little Torch Key (MM 28.5) they have nice rooms with kitchens and I think the dock comes with the room or there is a small charge.

orlando
Level Contributor
4 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel/Lodging with Boat Dock Space

I am in the same "boat" as you...literally! We go to Keys every year and this is always a dilemma. I have had great experiences at the Key Largo Marriot, but you have to try to score a deal on a travel site. Boat dock area is first come first served w/ no reservations, gets crowded w/ rude people on weekends but fine during the week. You will have to use the boat ramp at the Carribbean Club (yes, the restaurant) because the Marriot's ramp is terrible. Also, Marina Del Mar is a good complex w/ Marina but charge $3 a foot plus 7.5% tax. There are a lot of good deals for this hotel on travel sites, also the Ramada and Holiday Inn are all related and near by. This year I may consider the Hilton. Good deals on travel sites. Hotel includes brkfst apparently and has complimentary boat slips, however a lot of people complaining about their $14 a day parking fee! (for your car!) I can never believe that I can't find a "mom and pop" sort of place w/ boat slips! Let me know what you find! Hope this helps! :)

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
14,802 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel/Lodging with Boat Dock Space

Popcorn

Many places in Marathon and Islamorada. Small mom and pop places with either free dockage or low cost. Know it's not KL or KW, but if you're looking....

8. Re: Hotel/Lodging with Boat Dock Space

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2010, 05:18