We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bonnie & Clyde's

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Bonnie & Clyde's

That is what the new sign says over the old "Wreckers" on North Roosevelt. Time will soon tell what type of place this is...more to follow.

Vineland, New Jersey
Level Contributor
484 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bonnie & Clyde's

Thanks for the info. Keep us posted, Belladnna.

Lakeland, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bonnie & Clyde's

Hey Belladnna found a web site for that new restaurant www.bonnieandclyderestaurant.com hope this help keep us posted of the opening.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
194 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bonnie & Clyde's

they need to make a better website.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
165 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bonnie & Clyde's

Ditto! The name/concept has the potential to have a really cool website!

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bonnie & Clyde's

Msbee96, thanks for posting...I was just thinking the other day that I had not glanced over in that direction for a while. That being said, I'm probably in the minority of people who couldn't care less how sophisticated a restaurant's website is. Some of my favorite lifetime holes in the wall do not even have one.

Key West
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bonnie & Clyde's

My guess is that they are working the the restaurant not the web site. With that said when I go to a restaurant web site I want 3 things:

1 The location

2 the menu with prices

3 the hours

Current specials are a bonus, I hate when web site information is out of date such as specials from mothers day and it's now Aug. Lots of people seem to get caught up in how "cool" web sites are. I've been lots of places with "cool" web sites and been VERY disappointed.

Fish hard,

Bonez

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
165 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bonnie & Clyde's

I'm just saying... it's nice when you catch a vibe from a website that makes you want to go there and experience it in person. I have a feeling this is going to be followed with a "we don't need no stEEEnking website...." :)

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
194 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bonnie & Clyde's

I believe that in this day and age a nice website is very important. Most people research online and what they first see is your website. First impressions are very important.

St. Louis
Level Contributor
923 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bonnie & Clyde's

You must just hate living down there now, don't you?

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bonnie & Clyde's

Yeah DiverChaz, it does kinda suck, LOL! ;D