We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing Poles Shipped

Hull, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Fishing Poles Shipped

We are shipping Hubby's fishing poles down via UPS (we have an account). I went online today to schedule a pick up with UPS at my hotel (preprinted label), but they will not pick up there. It looks like we will need to get the poles to the UPS store on Roosevelt, but we will not have a car. We are staying at Southernmost on the Beach. Does anyone know of a delivery service? Maybe a taxi (if it's not a small fortune)? Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing Poles Shipped

http://www.parrotheadporters.com/

conn
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing Poles Shipped

Take a cab, it will be about $18 R/T

SDT
Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
9,909 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fishing Poles Shipped

Have you talked to The Concierge at The Southernmost on The Beach? They might take care of it for you.

Hull, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fishing Poles Shipped

Thanks for all the suggestions. I actually ended up calling UPS and b****ing a little and they are going to pick up the poles.

FYI - I called Parrothead Porters since that seemed like a perfect solution and the man who answered said he didn't think that they could do that. He ws going to check with the boss, so maybe he was mistaken? Seems like that's exactly what they do...

Anyway, problem solved. You guys are great.

One more week!!!

5. Re: Fishing Poles Shipped

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2011, 07:26