We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bands/Singers/Entertainers

Saint Peters...
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bands/Singers/Entertainers

Any great bands we should add to our 'must see' list while visiting? We listen to all types of music!

Chester County, PA
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bands/Singers/Entertainers

Raven and Michael McCloud (Bottlecap and Schooners Wharf). You'll probably get a few nods for Caffeine Carl and the Buzz (never had the privilege, but looking forward to it!!!)

Check out the Green Parrot - one our favorite venues for live bands. The "sound checks" in the afternoon can be pretty awesome!

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,175 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bands/Singers/Entertainers

I don't know who will be in town while you are there but some of the regulars that we enjoy are MM24, Caffine Carl, Michael McCloud, Barry Cuda, CW Colt, Terry Cassidy to name a few. Check out the schedule at Green Parrot, SWB, Sloppy Joe's and Hogs Breath, they have a good selection of live music.

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
451 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bands/Singers/Entertainers

Check out Tony Roberts. He usually plays at the Rum Barrel.

http://mindflowmusic.com/

Very island-y sound:-)

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
194 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bands/Singers/Entertainers

not really a "band" but who ever is playing at Irish Kevin's is usually very entertaining. I always have a good time there.

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,630 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bands/Singers/Entertainers

Jimmy Buffett

Zac Brown Band

Kenny Chesney

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,608 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bands/Singers/Entertainers

Caffein Carl and the Buzz. They cover blues, R&B, haard rock, etc. Carl plays lead guiter, Pete on Bass, and a great harmonica player, Jeremy (Alabama) Gill. They seem to be most often at the SWB but I've lso sat and listened to them at the top of the Rim Barrel. Follow your ears.

Pjk

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bands/Singers/Entertainers

Love Caffine Carl, Clint Bullard & Michael McCloud

Wish I was down there right now!!

Vineland, New Jersey
Level Contributor
484 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bands/Singers/Entertainers

Don't know when you're coming to town, but check out Howard Livingston and Mile Marker 24. They usually play near, if not in, Key West. Their website is: http://milemarker24.com/

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
346 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bands/Singers/Entertainers

A few years back, there was a web-site that showed what bands were playing where. I'm unable to find it now. We're doing a quick weekender (KW Express from Ft. Myers) on Aug. 21 & 22nd and I've noticed Schooner Wharf''s or Conch Republic's schedule is not that far out. Cannot find anything on who may be playing at Margaritaville (although, that's towards the bottom of our list)

Saint Peters...
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bands/Singers/Entertainers

Thanks so for the info so far - We'll be in town Sunday Aug 15th thru Thurs Aug 19th. And yes, buffetguy, if you know that any of those guys will be in town, be sure to hook us up! Ha.