We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenny Chesney Gigs?

Australia
Level Contributor
169 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Kenny Chesney Gigs?

Hi All,

My husband and I are heading down to the keys early next month and were wondering if Kenny appears down there much (as in doing small shows at bars etc). I know he is a frequent visitor to the keys but isn't offically touring this year (although he has done a few odd shows here and there around the country).

Is there any place in particular he plays when in the keys?

TIA

Saltwater Angler
Sightseeing Tours, Gift & Speciality Shops
Ski Key West
Sightseeing Tours, Equipment Hire, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Waterskiing & Jetskiing
Key Lime Bike Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bike Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kenny Chesney Gigs?

2009 he played at Sloppy Joe's in Key West

Chesney and his band took the stage for over 2 1/2 hours to a packed house that overflowed onto Greene and Duval streets.

Joining Chesney was his Mom and a few friends such as Peyton Manning (who did a priceless version to Johnny Cash "Folsom Prison Blues"), Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Jon Gruden, Mac McAnally, Jim Sorgi.

Mentioned in this post
Sloppy Joe's
Sloppy Joe's
6,232 Reviews
Key West, FL
Crown Point, Indiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Kenny Chesney Gigs?

I doubt Kenny will be doing any shows in the coming months as he's busy promoting his football documentary The Boys of Fall.

Australia
Level Contributor
169 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kenny Chesney Gigs?

Thanks for the replies...I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed we run into him or something, trust our luck the year we go to Florida he's not touring :(

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
4. Re: Kenny Chesney Gigs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2011, 07:16