We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
46 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

We will be staying at the Truman Annex for a week in early October 2010. Any suggestions for the best place to catch the NFL games that is within walking distance to the complex? In the past we stayed in Mid Town and would go to Stick and Stein but since we are staying in Old Town this year that's a bit far to walk.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

Jack Flat's on Duval St is a great spot

Great TV's, bartenders, food ..... Tell Doug, KWGATOR says "hey"

Sheffield Lake, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,266 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

We like Sports Page over on Greene Street (around the corner from Sloppy Joe's). Great appetizers, lots of big screen T.V.'s, lots of alcohol, but a little more laid back than your usual sports bars.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

Another vote for Jack Flats.

Syracuse NY
Level Contributor
570 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

We like to watch the games at Rum Barrel, but Jack Flats and Sports Page are also great spots for games -- you have a lot of choices!

Central NJ
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

Jack Flats for sure, and I love their great Pot Roast and mashed potatoes while watching the game.

Berwick, Maine
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

Jack Flats always has my vote

Buster

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
46 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

Thanks for the replies! Sounds like we have lots of options, but will definitely have to try Jack Flats. This will be our 4th trip to KW in the last 8 years but I don't think we've ever been there. How did we miss it?!

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,263 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

Jack Flats is across the street from Margaritaville, and has good food. That would be my pick. The Rum Barrel is the place to go if you support Philly. The Sports Page on Green Street has a large bar and lots and lots of TVs.

Limey

Chester County, PA
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

Being "homers", we will vote for the Rum Barrel, particularly when the Eagles are playing. They usually show all the games, but Philly gets the best TVs. Since you are from Baltimore, I don't know the best place to go see the Ravens. If you happen to be a Redskins fan, there will be a massive turnout at the Rum Barrel on Oct 3 as McNabb returns to Philly. We will be there when the doors open.

If you are a rabblerouser and a Ravens fan, there is a Steelers Bar inside of Cowboy Bills and you can go in dressed in purple and black and talk smack.

We've been in Jack Flats as well (mainly for college games), and it's a fun place. Never been to SP as we're always at the Barrel when the NFL games are on.

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
46 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best place to watch NFL in Old Town?

Ravens all the way!!! Definitely NOT Redskins fans (boo!) Thanks for the info - not sure I'm ready to start anything with the Steeler fans so might have to think about that one!