We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from KW

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Back from KW

We just want to thank all of the Key West TripAdvisors for all of your help. Thanks to you we had a great time and already planning next year at Thanksgiving.

I'd also like to tell you how bad I feel for all the locals having to deal with all of those dam tourist bikes and scooters. I thought driving around Jersey was bad. I'm also sorry if anyone was terrorizes by a black ragtop mustang. I tried my best to be carefull and blend in.

See everyone next year!

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,255 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from KW

Any chance that you will do a trip report for the rest of us? That is how we survive until our next trip; vicariously through the reports of others! Hope you had a great time.

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,745 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from KW

Trip report...... PLEASE !!!!!!

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
617 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back from KW

I am sure that BD has plenty of traffic horror stories by now. And yes, a third vote for a trip report!

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
579 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back from KW

Come on....trip report please!!!

Sue

5. Re: Back from KW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2011, 05:17