We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Creatures of habit...

Sheffield Lake, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,266 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Creatures of habit...

O.K., after much deliberation and much research, we gave in to past experience and booked the Angelina Guest House (again) for our trip in July. You just cannot beat the price for what you get, and we love it here. Just thought we might want to try something different, but "if it ain't broke, why try to fix it?" July 2nd to July 9th....I can hardly wait to stir up some trouble!!!

Bemidji, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
2,675 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Creatures of habit...

Trouble will already have been stirred up by the time you get there. We'll be there in June again. :^)

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Creatures of habit...

Tell Kevin and Janet "HI"

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
338 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Creatures of habit...

we will be staying at the Angelina for our 4th or 5th time, lost count at the end of January. I have tried more expensive places and it was not worth it for us plus it is what we can afford

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
588 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Creatures of habit...

Don't feel bad......I'm a "stuck in a rut" kind of girl, too!!!! At least you know you won't be disappointed.

Sue

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,198 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Creatures of habit...

Congrats Randi, it's good to have a trip planned!

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
617 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Creatures of habit...

I will try different restaurants and drinks, but I always stay at the same place, even with it now being co-ed.

7. Re: Creatures of habit...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2011, 06:16