We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Slow Day # 2

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,734 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Slow Day # 2

I don't think I can provide the address of these coupons, but they are all in here. Worth looking at

http://www.fla-keys.com/KeysKash/

Free KL Pie at Abbondanza with entree

15% off at Ambrosia B&B

$10.00 off / night at Avalon B&B

$5.00 off for 2 or more on Blue Planet

$15.00 off / night at the Chelsea House

20% discount at Coconut Beach Resort

15% off regular rate at Heritage Inn

Eat Free at the Doubletree with a few restrictins

Eden House - 10% off a 2-night stay in Jan, 20% off 5 nights or more

15% off the scavenger hunts

20% off the Banyan for 2 or more nights

25% off ceegars at the cigar factory to the end of the year

50% off 3rd night at the Southernmost House

for the Westin, pay full one night, 50% off the next, etc, etc (wow!)

Pjk

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
6,243 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Slow Day # 2

I don't know where she found it but my wife had a coupon for the Grand Cafe for a free bottle of wine. Not all wines are created equal and I wasn't interested in what they were offering for free. She (waitress) said if we didn't want the free bottle they would offer half off on any wine on the list... :-0 I'll have the the Sonoma Cutrer chardonnay please. If I remember correctly it was around $40 (normal) marked down to $20. That was just a couple weeks ago and they did this once before last spring.

Edited: 10 December 2010, 21:48
Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,734 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Slow Day # 2

Somewhere there used to be a coupon for a free bottle of wine with dinner at Martin's but a cursory look-see fails to bring up anything.

Pjk

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,734 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Slow Day # 2

Bump for NYCTravelaround

Pjk

NYC
Level Contributor
218 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Slow Day # 2

It would be nice if you would continue to remain so unbiased. While I have no dog in this hunt, I am sure the owners of the 100 plus hotels and B&Bs in the keys other then The Pier House will appreciate it.

I am also sure that visitors trying to plan a trip to Key West will also appreciate reviewing all their options rather then being directed to the place you seem to stay at every time.

Ciao,

NYCT

Boston
Level Contributor
348 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Slow Day # 2

Perhaps that is why Visitors to Key west should review Hotels, B and Bs and Restaurants in those Trip Advisor Categories . or use the Search Option

The TA Forum is for opinions from visitors and locals based on their experience . Helpful advice .

6. Re: Slow Day # 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2012, 07:16