We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Cafe wine coupons?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Cafe wine coupons?

Grand Cafe on Duval used to have coupons for a free bottle of wine with dinner. Does anyone know if they still offer these, and where I can find one? Was down a few weeks ago and my hotel didn't have them. Thanks!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Cafe wine coupons?

voila!

islandconcierge.com/restaurantcoupons.html

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,169 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Cafe wine coupons?

The offer I found is only available to Gold Card members, whatever that is...

www.goldcardkeywest.com/dinner-discounts/

I recall one for for Martin's and there is one for a free glass of wine at the restaurant at the Hyatt.

hth

Pjk

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Cafe wine coupons?

A cool thing about that coupon is you can also use it for half off any other bottle of wine. We didn't care for the wine they offered free, but they gave us a bottle of Sonoma Cutrer chardy for half price.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Cafe wine coupons?

This is great - thanks so much!

Rono, did you ask them for the half off or did they offer? The last "free" bottle we got from them was ok (not bad, but not great) and next time I'd rather they just take half off a bottle of my choosing . . . though beggars can't be choosers! :)

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Cafe wine coupons?

I think I just said I wasn't a fan of the wine they offered, and the girl said she could give us the discount. Sonoma Cutrer was about $40 so it saved $20. They may have a cap, like maybe it only applies to certain bottles. It's worth asking.

6. Re: Grand Cafe wine coupons?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 14:16