We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drag show at the Aqua Bar?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Far Hills, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Drag show at the Aqua Bar?

We will be in KW this weekend and would like to know which of these Drag shows would be the best and most entertaining. I only know this one but want to know if there are others.

If so do you recomend advance ticket purchase? what would you recomend?

Thanks>

Wave Watcher

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,250 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drag show at the Aqua Bar?

We've been to the shows at 801 and Aqua. 801 is cheaper to get in, but the show at Aqua ($15 per head, I think), was longer and better. If we had to pick just one, we'd pick Aqua.

Far Hills, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Drag show at the Aqua Bar?

You think it is best to purchase tickets in advance?

Thanks!

Jacksonville FL.
Level Contributor
50 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drag show at the Aqua Bar?

Been to Aqua a couple times, it's a real hoot. Sit at the bar if you don't want to be part of the show.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drag show at the Aqua Bar?

We were part of the show :-0

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
579 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drag show at the Aqua Bar?

I loved the Aqua show!!! You don't have to purchase your tickets ahead of time but you might want to check in with them about an hour or two before the show and reserve a table.

Sue

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,250 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drag show at the Aqua Bar?

I don't think you need to purchase tickets ahead of time, but if you want a primo table up front, I'd get there pretty early. It's kind of fun being part of the show. Of note, my husband made it ABUNDANTLY clear that if there was to be any tipping done (and there is), he was NOT going to do it and that would be left up to me! Take lots of dollar bllls with you.....

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Drag show at the Aqua Bar?

As I remember you can call a head and reserve a table but they give it away if you're not there a half hour before show time. I've also heard the 11pm show is a bit more racier than the 9. We're going to check out La Te Da's as well.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4,511 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Drag show at the Aqua Bar?

yes, you usually won't need to buy tickets ahead of time unless it's an important night/ event.

Like when a Trip Advisor member gets on stage!

How many single dollar bills did you get tipped??? ;-)

9. Re: Drag show at the Aqua Bar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 11:18