We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rosa Lane Villas

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
468 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Rosa Lane Villas

Has anyone had any first hand experience staying at Rose Lane Villas?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
617 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rosa Lane Villas

I have stayed there twice....great location and wonderful little apartments.....a home away from home!!

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rosa Lane Villas

I have also stayed there and would highly recommend it. The pool area is great, kept very clean and plenty of fresh towels for the guests. The beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in!

We stayed in the Villa Alta and the little balcony off the bedroom made a great place for morning coffee.

Since you are from FL and may be driving to KW, I will mention that Rose Lane Villas has FREE PARKING - one spot per rental unit - and since it's so close to everything, you don't have to move your car at all once you're there!

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,180 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rosa Lane Villas

GREAT location and pool! If they are still offering it, you can go over to their sister property, Old Town Manor for contential breakfast in their beautiful garden for something like $5, nice option. We stayed in Villa Rosa and liked everything about it except the urine odor. I see the bath has been renovated since our stay so hopefully that took care of it.

4. Re: Rosa Lane Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 14:15