We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Key West
Level Contributor
448 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

I'm not as good at food reviews as some others on this board, but tried this new deli tonight for delivery at home and was very pleasantly surprised. They market it as a Mediterranean deli and market, which is sorely missing in this town. YUM, yum. The food is extremely fresh, home made and definitely Mediterranean. We got The Medusa wrap, which is roast turkey, dill havarti, cucumber, sprouts, mayo and mustard in a wrap. In addition, we got the homemade hummus (fresh and delicious) and the Turkish Bulgar salad. It was all delicious, very fresh and homemade. They also offer cheeses by the quarter pound, such as Pecorino, Manchego, Gouda and more. Of course, their deli specialties include some of my favorites - cracked green olives with herbs de Provence, pate, salami, grilled artichokes, baguettes etc. These would be the perfect accompaniment with wine at Grand Vin. The prices vary are not so bad for being right off Duval.

Key West
Level Contributor
448 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

That was supposed to say the prices vary and are not so bad for being right off Duval. BellaDonna - you're going to have to try it and let me know what you think.

Athens, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

Thanks for the review, Peacefulbreez...!

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

Thanks for the review peaceful.

PJ

Queens, NY
Level Contributor
848 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

I've been lookting for a place to get deli specialties since Waterfront Market closed (where we used to buy things like squid salad, artichokes, cheeses, curry chiken salad, etc.). Looks like this is the place. Thanks!

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

Peaceful, I get curious every time I see it in The Citizen. Thank you, can't wait to try it! Do you remember if they had grape leaves?

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,149 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

Sounds delish, thanks for the review!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

PB - thanks. I'm deligted to read your review, as we are always looking for wine accompaniments, usually after Fausto's is closed. The location will be handy for us, particularly on this trip.

BTW, hope to see you next week...

Key West
Level Contributor
296 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

PB - is it located where the corner store used to be? Sounds good!

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
780 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

PB, thanks so much for this review. We were lucky enough to be invited to fly home from KW in a couple weeks with some friends on their plane, and I wanted to get some nice, gourmet-ish snacks for the flight as a thank you. Sounds like this place will have exactly what I am looking for!!

key west
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lemon Point Deli (Duval and Olivia)

located next to Glass Reunion. I think they had jarred grape leaves Donna.