We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timers advice- lesbian-friendly key west activities?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
3 helpful votes
First timers advice- lesbian-friendly key west activities?
Save

My girlfriend and I are making our first trip to Key West in a few weeks and through research, we see that there are tons of bars and activities for gay men, but what is available for ladies in their 20-30s. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Key West, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
7 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: First timers advice- lesbian-friendly key west activities?
Save

Check out Venus Charters http://www.venuscharters.com They can help you plan a great day out on the water, and I've heard good things about them. Also Pearl's Rainbow, pearlsrainbow.com. You don't have to stay there to enjoy their bar, and you'll find lots of friendly people to help you plan things to do on the Island. That said, all activities in Key West are lesbian friendly, so go out and about, and feel comfortable experiencing all the Island has to offer!

Murfreesboro...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
8 helpful votes
2. Re: First timers advice- lesbian-friendly key west activities?
Save

We have been to Key West three times and always stayed at Pearls, but we choose not to stay there anymore since they are no longer lesbian exclusive.. (you can read their latest reviews) We are going down next week and staying at Alexanders Guesthouse which is primarily gay and lesbian exclusive and adults only... Their staff has been awesome helping me plan our trip and their property is one of the nicest in Key West. We have also been on several trips with venus charters and they are awesome..Everyone and everything in Key West is very gay and lesbian friendly. Sebago also has a gay and lesbian sunset cruise on thursdays..

Pjk
Plainsboro, New...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
44,006 posts
151 reviews
231 helpful votes
3. Re: First timers advice- lesbian-friendly key west activities?
Save

There are several days and nights for women-only snorkel trips and sunset sails. For example...

http://www.keywestsebago.com/gay.php

Pjk

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
3 helpful votes
4. Re: First timers advice- lesbian-friendly key west activities?
Save

thanks everyone!

5. Re: First timers advice- lesbian-friendly key west activities?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.