We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner Review: Croissants de France

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner Review: Croissants de France

"My company has hired Croissants on a few occasions to cater special employee breakfasts so I know their petit dejeuner items are nothing short of amazing...but dinner, I didn't know. Bonez felt we owed it to ourselves to give it a chance, it was French cuisine, after all and we LOVE French cuisine."

For more on this review, with pictures...

prissyinparadise.com/2011/…

South Jersey
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner Review: Croissants de France

Thanks for the review - they are doing my wedding cake. They are definitely on the agenda for my trip next month for breakfast.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
260 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner Review: Croissants de France

The dessert looked really good!

Key West
Level Contributor
146 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner Review: Croissants de France

Great pics and detailed description. I love crepes, but I can't dig the bitter earthiness of buckwheat. I don't care how good it is for you, not my bag.

I am big fan of their desserts as well.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
209 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner Review: Croissants de France

You have the best reviews. We are bringing friends down first week of October and they are very into food. Going to use your recommendations and see what happens.

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,986 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dinner Review: Croissants de France

I never thought of them for a dinner spot. We is one of our breakfast stops almost every time we are down.

This is great to know for a new place to get a good dinner.

Edited: 12 August 2011, 21:49
Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
545 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dinner Review: Croissants de France

They do have yummy bfast and dessert items; we've had good sandwiches at lunch there but I'll safe my crepes for La Creperie-thanks for the scoop!

7. Re: Dinner Review: Croissants de France

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 16:19