We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kelly's Kinky Karnival Party at Fantasy Fest

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jacksonville...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kelly's Kinky Karnival Party at Fantasy Fest

Last year was our 1st year at fantasy fest and we are going again.. want to do a few things we missed.. we heard about Kelly's after the fact and want to attend this year.. I went to Kelly's website which stated you have to be appropriate dress.. What's acceptable as a fetish? is it only leather and lace? I have a cute lolita outfit I would like to wear not sure if I would fit in or stick out like a sore thumb.. Any advice? Also this year Red night is the same night as the dungeons and fetish night we want to do both.. I was thinking of dressing up as a red riding hood but not sure if that would work for the dungeon and fetish.. it's a red skirt with a bustie.. Any and all advice is welcome...

Lake Orion, Michigan
Level Contributor
141 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kelly's Kinky Karnival Party at Fantasy Fest

We also were at Kelly's last year. Just guessing that if you have a bunch of skin showing you're going to be let in. This year the Wednesday 801 Party will be our first time there. We heard that it is probably a little more extreme then Kelley's, which won't be a problem for us. The wife has an awesome red outfit for that night. We don't anticipate any problems getting in for the both of us. lol

See you there.

Chester County, PA
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kelly's Kinky Karnival Party at Fantasy Fest

We have seen incredibly elaborate costumes down to a rubber band and a Wendy's cup. If you are in costume, you're pretty much going to be fine. Our favorite so far was the 80+ y.o man dressed as Pocahontas!

Jacksonville...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Kelly's Kinky Karnival Party at Fantasy Fest

Definitely will be showing skin... I am just trying to save some money and I don't personally have any leather or latex outfits and didn't really want to go spend the money on something like that (currently very overweight and trying to work on that..- won't be in my s & m gear this year but hopefully next year for sure... Last year was our 1st year and FF and my husband and I are sooo hooked..!!! We loved it. and we definitely want to experience even more this year.. thanks for the advise I guess I will still with the stuff I got and hopefully we will get to go in.. for Kelly's I will be wearing a little short topless pink dress with black polka dots, pig tails - So hopefully we get in.. and 801 will be red night as well so i will be in my red riding hood costume (topless of course)

Thanks for the advise!!!

Jacksonville...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Kelly's Kinky Karnival Party at Fantasy Fest

You are right you see some crazy stuff down there.. that's why I LOVE it!! !

NE OHIO
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Kelly's Kinky Karnival Party at Fantasy Fest

Lolita is definitely a fetish so you will be fine. Lots of expensive leather and latex. One of the best was a guy just wrapped in saran wrap. Pretty cheap but he got lots of attention.

6. Re: Kelly's Kinky Karnival Party at Fantasy Fest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 September 2011, 18:35
7. Re: Kelly's Kinky Karnival Party at Fantasy Fest

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 September 2011, 18:35
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kelly's Kinky Karnival Party at Fantasy Fest

For the most part at Kelly's they just don't want you in street clothes. As long as you make a minimal effort you should be good to go.

Last year it was something like $20 to get in but then they had an open bar for a few hours, it doesn't take me long in KW to drink $20 worth of booze... it was a good deal. Some people complained the drink lines were too long but there were actually several small bars setup all over the place and we found one that most people didn't notice because I always just walked up and got a drink.

9. Re: Kelly's Kinky Karnival Party at Fantasy Fest

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 06:16