We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question on bike tours...

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Horsham...
Level Contributor
74 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Question on bike tours...

Well, just about have everything planned for our trip next month to Key West (Oct. 15th to 20th). Just have to get a rental car. Also, does anyone know of any bike tours besides Lloyd's? We were trying to schedule one of his two hour tours of the island but unfortunately I heard back from him today and he will be on vacation when we are there. We were really looking forward to his tour as it seems like there are great reviews.

Edited: 09 September 2011, 00:17
Cape Coral
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Question on bike tours...

Lloyd's offers a great tour, but I would highly suggest contacting Eaton Bikes in Key West. They will deliver and pick up your bikes at your location. Wonderful company and we use them every time we are in KW. We love to get up early and ride over to the beach to watch the sunrise over the Atlantic, bike ride in and out the streets at our own pace. We always venture over to Schooner Warf Bar and listen to our favorite guy, Michael McCloud. Eaton bikes will give you a front and rear light on your bikes along with a lock. Always lock your bikes in Key West. Enjoy your stay. We got back Aug 6th and I am counting the days until Nov 19 for my return to paradise! Enjoy!

Horsham...
Level Contributor
74 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question on bike tours...

Thanks for the advice. We were so hyped up after reading Lloyds site about how he takes you thru the neighborhoods and meet with locals, etc. Hubby and I love Schooner's and definitely will be there - probably every night. Can't wait to get an order of their oysters! We are staying at a different bed and breakfast this year - only one block off of Duval. So excited to get down there (especially after waking up to a flooded basement this morning and a hard day of work pumping all of the water out)! Only water I want to see is the water at Key West!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question on bike tours...

We went on the Key Lime Bike Tour and really enjoyed it and you get a slice of key lime pie at the end as an added bonus

http://keylimebiketours.com/

I also wrote about it in my LONG trip report if your interested

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34345-i53-k437618…

4. Re: Question on bike tours...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 17:17