We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 night at Casa Marina

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sebewaing, Michigan
Level Contributor
381 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
1 night at Casa Marina

My husband and I are staying 1 night at Casa Marina. Should we book a jet ski tour or sunset cruise ahead of time? We will get to the resort early in the day (Saturday in January) so I am hoping we have time to squeeze a lot into our one night there before we head up the Keys. Are there any other Casa Must Dos?

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
14,781 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 night at Casa Marina

I would wait until you get here, wait and see what the weather will be like.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
131 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 night at Casa Marina

I agree with Bluewater. Any water sport arrangements can be made right at the Casa. I have taken a snorkel/dolphin tour through them and friends have rented the stand up paddleboards. Found the staff to be helpful and friendly. Relax in a hammock under a palm tree and take a swim off their pier. Have fun. I'm heading back there on Wednesday and cant wait!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4,529 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 night at Casa Marina

I have to disagree.

A Saturday in January can be very busy. I can just picture you stopping by the concierge's desk and finding the one thing you want to do booked up! The good sunset cruises can be full and then you're out of luck for the one night you're in town.

Book about a month ahead of time for peace of mind when there is a specific thing you want to do.

If you think bad weather would cause you to not want to take the trip just ask what their cancellation policy is.

Sebewaing, Michigan
Level Contributor
381 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 night at Casa Marina

Thanks for the good advice. I think I'll see what we might want to do and call ahead. With only one night it's not like we can postpone.

5. Re: 1 night at Casa Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 00:15