We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Congrats PJK

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,658 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Congrats PJK

The Pier House has acknowledged your hard work.

https:/…106546689934

Key West Catamaran Sailing and Water...
71 reviews
from US$145.00*
Key West Sunset Champagne and...
56 reviews
from US$63.00*
Dry Tortugas National Park Day Trip...
44 reviews
from US$178.99*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
378 reviews
from US$65.00*
US$75.00
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4,760 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Congrats PJK

click on "WALL" for the post!

WTG Peter!

falls church va
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Congrats PJK

Congrats Peter !

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Congrats PJK

Great job!

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
468 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Congrats PJK

Nice!

Long overdue :)

5. Re: Congrats PJK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2011, 10:16
SW Indiana
Level Contributor
375 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Congrats PJK

When I wrote my trip reports and thanked the regulars who have helped us enjoy our trips, PJK was right at the top of the list. Now, directly, thank you. You help more than you know.

7. Re: Congrats PJK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2011, 12:05
SW Indiana
Level Contributor
375 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Congrats PJK

We are congratulating him because of his almost tireless posting on this forum, his love of Key West, and his willingness to take his time to help those of us who visit to enjoy Key West much more than we otherwise might. He does not exclusively recommend the Pier House. There are times when it would not fit the needs of those asking for help. I think you could question the motivations of some on here, but not PJK. I'd suggest that you bail from this forum and do KW on your own without the "obviously biased reviews and recommendations".

St. Louis
Level Contributor
923 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Congrats PJK

I concure with this last post. Go away if you think stuff is biased. PJK knows Key West.........

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Congrats PJK

This forum is NOT owned by any one clique and as long as they are adhering to TA's rules, they have every right to post here.