We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When is this rain going to stop???

Horsham...
Level Contributor
74 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
When is this rain going to stop???

Arrived here yesterday afternoon. I feel like we brought the rain down with us that we had in PA! Hoping that we will be able to see the sunset one of these days that we are here but the radar doesn't look that good. We hit Schooner's last night and had the oysters that we were craving. Delicious! Also went to to The Bull and Whistle. Had a great time there and the band was good! Went upstairs too and a naked guy tried to dance with me! Don't know what time we got to our room. Pretty hungover today but hoping that the rain slows down so that we can go out and get a cuban sandwich! Also want to go to Green Parrot, Captain Tony's and the Smallest Bar.

Key West
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When is this rain going to stop???

Tuesday....

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,354 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When is this rain going to stop???

The rain will be in Orlando Tuesday, so we'll head south soon after. :)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
617 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When is this rain going to stop???

Horsham...you must have taken the rain with you...I live just outside of philly and Sat and Sun were beautiful weather days...Thank You for the great weekend !!

key west
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When is this rain going to stop???

Sorry Nan, it's dismal. It's so unusual for us to have two days of straight rainy weather. It's a front that's stalled. Planning for better weather in the Keys tomorrow.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,398 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: When is this rain going to stop???

It's also a substantial low pressure system. Key West gets far less rain than Miami, so you are seeing unusual weather.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4,562 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: When is this rain going to stop???

the Keys really need the rain, as does most of southern Florida, so let it pour.

I figure it needs a few weeks worth of rain to make a dent in the drought.

7. Re: When is this rain going to stop???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 17 October 2011, 12:16
Key West
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: When is this rain going to stop???

I think us and south FL are caught up, and last I heard that big lake up to our north was full again. Plus side is if this thing turns into Tropical Storm Rina you can say you were here.

Horsham...
Level Contributor
74 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: When is this rain going to stop???

Yes, everyone back home has been texting us on the beautiful weather up there! I swear I didn't bring this weather here with us! : ) Went to Schooners, Captain Tony's and Green Parrot last night. Had a great time at the Green Parrot chatting with all of the locals. I want to be a Snowbird!

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: When is this rain going to stop???

Glad you are making the most of your rainy days in Key West. You have a few more days of rain to deal with, but it should be getting better by tomorrow.