We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No Reservations....Required + 2 wks Florida no Mickey, booo

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
No Reservations....Required + 2 wks Florida no Mickey, booo

Will be in KW last week in May, mid week, and really looking forward to a meal at Blackfin Bistro. Will I need to book this for a evening meal 8.00 pm ish. Or take pot luck?

Can't believe my wife convinced me into 2 weeks in Florida, first week touring from St Pete southwards then Keys and no visit to Disney, QQ

Key West
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No Reservations....Required + 2 wks Florida no Mickey, booo

You will enjoy no Mouse trip. We recently did Orlando with out going to the Mouse and it was wonderful. A different type of vacation.

You should not need a reservation for Blackfin. Belldnna and I just dined there Friday night and both of us commented on how things have slowed down in town. We were able to get a table right away and had our choice of inside or outside.

Bonez

PS It is said often on this forum "if it's important to you get the reservation" It does not cost anything to make it.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No Reservations....Required + 2 wks Florida no Mickey, booo

Tnx for that, btw is that Belldonna of Blogging fame, if so tell her im a big fan !!

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
14,938 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No Reservations....Required + 2 wks Florida no Mickey, booo

You will have a wonderful time! South Florida and the Keys are great. We visit the Keys every year and love it. So different to Orlando and the theme parks. I can guarantee you will want to return!

Chester County, PA
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No Reservations....Required + 2 wks Florida no Mickey, booo

Get your Little Mermaid DVD now...if you have children, are considering children, or know anyone that HAS children. We here at Disney are locking it away in our vaults for the next 30 years and it will be UNAVAILABLE for purchase. If you do not have this special edition, remastered 3D blu-ray version sitting next to your DVD and VHS copies, your children will be mocked, they will grow up to be dysfunctional members of society and you will be labelled as unfit parents if you do not buy now, now, NOW!!!!!!!

To hell with that big rat and the dream that Walt built and Eisner corrupted.

I don't consider the Keys as part of Fla, and I don't consider Orlando period.

Edited: 15 May 2012, 00:36
5. Re: No Reservations....Required + 2 wks Florida no Mickey, booo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 00:16