We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

So some of you here for our current "rainy season" need something to do? So some of you need a new place to try, regardless of what it's doing outside?

For more on Santiago's happy hour, with pictures...click the link.

prissyinparadise.com/2012/…

Maywood, New Jersey
Level Contributor
758 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

I am so hungry now, wow that sounds awesome

With the current weather predicted for next week as well, i am keeping this on our must dos for happy hour. It may even be our first stop when we roll into town next friday since they start.at 3! As always your review was a joy to read.

Stay dry, i hope that nasty weather clears out soon for you all. its heading to 99 degrees this week up here in northern nj!

Edited: 20 June 2012, 05:09
mohrsville
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

Thanks Donna, just sent this info to my wife. We looovvveeee sangria , so Santiago's just got moved up to our #1 happy hour!!

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

Donna, thanks for the recommendation. During the next few days we will go to Santiago's for Happy Hour and have some sangria, etc.. Love your blog.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
84 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

We will be back in KW in the fall and we plan to visit Santiago's. We did not make it on our last trip. Your photos look outstanding. Well except for the frog legs. :) Don't think we will be ordering those.

hoz
Canton, Ohio
Level Contributor
84 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

Donna,

I'm curious - was Columbian Grace the other restaurant that had comparable sangria?

Glasgow UK
Level Contributor
155 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

Thanks Donna for a great review! We loveSantiagos and always eat there at least once during our stay. We prefer lunch to dinner and are still to try happy hour! Maybe it's a European thing but jugs of sangria are a very nice way to spend hot sunny afternoons with good friends!

Chester County, PA
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

Donna is more the expert, but from my point of view, CG has very, very good sangria. They are close, why not walk between them and do a taste test?

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

Hoz and CrisandLou, you are correct. We love Colombian Grace's sangria as well. I just wanted SB's review to be about them :)

Juno Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
987 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

I want to know how you eat all this and stay so thin? Come on, give it up....what's the secret? Is the fountain of youth in kW?

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
246 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Happy Hour at Santiago's Bodega

We stumbled upon Happy Hour at Santiago's our last trip when we arrived for a late lunch/early dinner. We ordered a bottle of wine a bit before the HH started and then our waiter informed us of the HH when all bottles were 1/2 prirce. He waited to place our order at the bar to enable us to take advange of that - hubs doesn't like sangria and I wasn't confident I could do a pitcher on my own and walk out of there. Seems that 1/2 offer is not on the current menu.

We had the mussels and the beef that was on the HH menu in May along with some of our favorites from the regular memu. Looks like they changed the HH menu since May.

Still one of our must-dos when in KY.

F&F

Edited: 21 June 2012, 00:25