We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

School is out in t-mnus 17 minutes

Maywood, New Jersey
Level Contributor
805 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
School is out in t-mnus 17 minutes

Some people said I was crazy in March to book a trp to KW in the end of June. Well the countdown for the kids is almost over t-17 minutes til summer vacation and now MY countdown really begins. Just saying T-8 days and I will be on my way. rain or shine I am going to enjoy my 6 days with my hubby and get to love Key West. Thank you for all the wonderful recommendations. Can't wait to share with you all we end up doing

hope the grandparents are ready because my adult vacation is almost here! oh and those of you there now, the mercury is heading up to 99 degrees today and tomorrow up here n Northern NJ, enjoy the nice weather down there. It's swelterring here.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,901 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: School is out in t-mnus 17 minutes

Enjoy your vacation in the keys! Wish I was going too. Its not so hot here today but just had a quick rain shower move thru and now its very muggy out. We visited the keys a few years ago during July 4th weekend. It was fun and altho hot it wasn't bad as we spend a lot of time in and on the water. Midday is the worst part, We usually stay inside then or find someplace to sit & have a cold one! Enjoy!

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,613 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: School is out in t-mnus 17 minutes

My hubby & I went to KW late last June for our first trip, and we're planning a return trip in January!

Hopefully it's not as hot for you as it was for us last year. We're from Virginia so we're used to heat and humidity, but it was so bad that even us Virginians were complaining. :)

Have a great trip and enjoy your couple time!

Edited: 20 June 2012, 17:57
New Castle, PA
Level Contributor
151 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: School is out in t-mnus 17 minutes

Hope you have a great trip. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to run into you while we're there. If not, enjoy every minute!! It's not long now!!!

4. Re: School is out in t-mnus 17 minutes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 14:42