We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Music Must See's

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Music Must See's

Will be in KW July 21-28 are they any bands or performers that are absolutely must See's? Like all types of music so that shouldn't matter.

babylon
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Music Must See's

www.6toejam.com

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Music Must See's

The places we like to catch live music are Smokin' Tuna, Green Parrot, Hogs Breath, Cowboy Bill's and Schooner Warf Bar. Try to Catch Raven Cooper, Caffine Carl, Pete & Wayne (more adult humor than music and at Sloppy Joe's), anyone at the Tuna and 'That Hippie Band' Monday nights at Cowboy Bill's. Green Parrot has a soundcheck at 5 and usually someone good on the weekends. Lots more places around town but these bars are more serious about the music than most others.

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,473 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Music Must See's

Nick Norman Band, if they're in town. They play at Smokin' Tuna a lot, but they're not on the calendar there for your dates.

Benton, Kentucky
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Music Must See's

pete's dueling piano bar is one of our faves. the guys really can play everything.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,148 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Music Must See's

The band at El Meson de Pepe...

http://www.elmesondepepe.com/music/music.htm

Their mojitos are an added bonus.

Pjk

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Music Must See's

good list sharla :)

mohrsville
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Music Must See's

I like the drunk singalongs at Capt Tony's. One of my fondest memories is one time I was approached by a homeless man with his guitar probally in his early 20's and he rocked out 2 Sublime songs (one of my fave bands) , turned out to be the best $5 I've ever spent.

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,250 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Music Must See's

Sharla, I second your list, except, I think the Hippie Band is taking the summer off. One of the best things about Key West is the live music. Just walk about, and you will find some great music, and it's free!!!

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Music Must See's

Oh no, crossing my fingers they'll be back in October!!

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,148 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Music Must See's

Do you realize you will be in Key West for part of the Hemingway Days? You might want to check the schedule to see if there is anything of interest.

Pjk