We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Museum Tickets

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
421 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Free Museum Tickets

I stumbled upon this when looking to see what was going on the end of Sept. Free museum tickets for Sept 29th only. Check the link for participating venues : )

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Museum Tickets

Thanks ! We won't be in town yet, but maybe someone can take advantage of this!

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free Museum Tickets

you turning into PJK ?????? lol

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
421 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free Museum Tickets

Awwww come on now! : P lol Actually, my daughter and I are coming down next week and I was looking around for something different to do. We have never been to the little white house, custom house or the light house so what better time to try it when its FREE! : )

Horn Lake...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free Museum Tickets

Thanks for posting this link. I had read about it earlier, then I forgot about it. We are flying down on Thursday and we will be taking advantage of this offer.

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free Museum Tickets

Thanks for the link. My wife and I are headed back to Key West tomorrow and will be using these. Good find!

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Free Museum Tickets

deb...have fun ...can't wait to hear about it !

7. Re: Free Museum Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2013, 10:16