We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Danger tours?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
8 posts
Save Topic
Danger tours?

I am interested in doing both kayak, snorkel and wind and wine. Has anyone done both? I am considering doing both. Thanks

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,159 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Danger tours?

I've done both and both are great. The Danger all-day trip which includes snorkeling and kayaking and lunch is tied for my favorite activity in Key West. I've done two of these in one 8-day vacation, I like it so much. And the Wind & Wine is probably my 2nd favorite sunset-type of sail. Have you seen the coupon for booking any two Danger trips?

Pjk

8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Danger tours?

I have not seen a coupon? But I emailed them and they said I would get 10 percent off if I booked two at same time

Nassau, New York
Level Contributor
106 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Danger tours?

keywestchamber.org/coupons/coupondownloads/d…

This one states 20% if you book two.

8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Danger tours?

If I do the full day of kayak and snorkel. Will I see a similarity in the sailing aspect of it with the wind and wine? I don't want to do the same thing twice basicly?

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,159 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Danger tours?

The trip with snorkeling and kkayaking will take you to a place called the Sanctuary where there are mangrove islands and shallower stretches of water, even a few small beaches. The Wind & Wine will simply leave the Westin marina and sail for a while just off Key West. In terms of where you go and the amount of sailiing, they are very different.

Pjk

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Danger tours?

Great info Pjk

Thanks

7. Re: Danger tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 19:18