We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December 8-12 Anniversary 12/11

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Whippany, NJ
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
December 8-12 Anniversary 12/11

Restaurant recs\opinions, been to KW once before:

Michael's Steak House - Sat

HH and Raw Bar ??Alonzo?? - Sun

Louie's BY or Latitudes - Mon

Hot Tin Roof - Tues

Any advice, tweeks or comments would be appreciated. Maybe fit in a sunset cruise??

Thank you in advance.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,209 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: December 8-12 Anniversary 12/11

There's nothing wrong with your choices, but, for me, they are all relatively upscale which may be fine. The only thing I'd suggest considering is replacing one with, say, Columbian Grace or the Banana Cafe or even the funky B.O.'s Fishwwagon.

For sunset sails, we got

-sails with music

-sails with champagne

-sails with a snorkel stop

-sails with food and drinks

-sails with wine-tasting

-sails with nothing else except drinks (ho hum)

Got a preference?

Pjk

conn
Level Contributor
1,461 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: December 8-12 Anniversary 12/11

My wife and I went to Latitudes in September and found the service and food a little disappointing. Try Santiagos Bodega instead, great Tapas.

mohrsville
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: December 8-12 Anniversary 12/11

Your choices are fine , especially Hot Tin Roof. I have to admitt I was underwhelmed by Micheals. My past trip we discovered Square One and it was fantastic (upscale). IMO Latitudes is awesome. Check out Santiago's and Roof Top Cafe.

SDT
Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
9,460 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: December 8-12 Anniversary 12/11

I don't think most people would call half shell or Alonzo's upscale. I think these choices are all very good. Enjoy your trip!

5. Re: December 8-12 Anniversary 12/11

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 16:19