We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

List of things to do and see on the way to key west

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
1 review
Save Topic
List of things to do and see on the way to key west

Hi, I know this question is probably asked many times here, but I ran into a list to do here …wordpress.com/2010/… for things to see and do on the way to Key West. THis is my first time to Key West, and want to see your thoughts on those list and see if there are anything else that needs to be added. Thank you.

South Jersey
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: List of things to do and see on the way to key west

It is listed under "Top Questions" on the right hand side of the page.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
15,010 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: List of things to do and see on the way to key west

Also check out the "Florida Keys" forum vs "key West" as it has also has a list in the right hand column. Same yet different.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,608 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: List of things to do and see on the way to key west

In Islamorada you can see the "sister" ship to Hemingway's boat, the Pilar. It is similar and also built in one of the Brooklyn boat yards, but they aren't really related. It has an interesting history which is described down a little here...

www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php…

Pjk

4. Re: List of things to do and see on the way to key west

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2013, 10:18