We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B or Hotel

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
117 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
B&B or Hotel

going to a wedding in Nov. Looking for a room for three nights. Trying to keep price around $100.00 per night. Raddison? Not great reviews, How about the best weston hibiscus? or The island City house or key Lime looks good. Chelsea house looks great for just a little more money. Who has thoughts of these places? Thanks, we want to go to this wedding but expensive trip from new england. Any help would be great re: best places for this price range.

Chicago
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B or Hotel

Check out the reviews on the angelina guesthouse. I stayed there last year and it was fantastic!

angelinaguesthouse.com

arkansas
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B or Hotel

If the Island City House is in your price range, I'd grab it! It gets great reviews and is in a wonderful location.

detroit
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B or Hotel

Key West for 100 a night, good luck. If you find something for that price range you probally won't want to stay there. Think more in the range of 150 to 200 a night, low end price.

Iowa
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B&B or Hotel

We have always stayed at the Wicker Guest House in October for $89 per night...you might check out the rates for November with them. It is a lovely B&B.

NJ
Level Contributor
125 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: B&B or Hotel

We stay at Ambrosia Too. In November, the pool rooms are $120 or $130 a night, and they are nice rooms. It is very clean with a superb location, 1.5 blocks off the center of Duval. Check it out online.

Vermont
Level Contributor
536 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: B&B or Hotel

Just a few days ago someone mentined the Angelina Guest House and I looked into it. Everyone seems to love it! We booked a shared room for $79/night. We share a bathroom with another couple we are traveling with but for $79 a night and only 2 blocks from Duval street we couldn't pass it up. I couldn't find a bad thing about it online(tripadvisor, frommers, fodors). I will be sure to post what we all thought of the place when we return (mid april).

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
117 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: B&B or Hotel

travelingAsh: that would be great. The angelina sounds nice and can't beat the price as long as it is clean and not a dump. Thanks for any comments when you return.