We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keys Shuttle- should we cancel?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Keys Shuttle- should we cancel?

We booked a one way pick up from KW to Miami airport online around a month ago. Sadly no confirmation was received.

I have emailed the company three times without a reply so phoned about two weeks ago requesting a confirmation voucher. All I received back was an email without letterhead/contact details/& a personal email address -confirming yes we had booked, but not providing a reservation or confirmation number.

Another email politely requesting at least a reservation number has again gone unanswered.

Should I request my credit card company pull back the payment and cancel the booking? Only a small amount but the problems we will have if the ride doesn't eventuate doesn't bear thinking about - can anyone vouch for them??

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4,514 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keys Shuttle- should we cancel?

I'd try their toll-free number instead of using e-mail.

Is this the company you're using?

http://keysshuttle.com/

I'd been thinking of using them myself.

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Keys Shuttle- should we cancel?

I have known several people who have used them and the company seems very reliable. good luck

key west
Level Contributor
3,350 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Keys Shuttle- should we cancel?

I've used them for myself and others perhaps 3 or more times. I've always called, not emailed and have never received a confirmation number, its not a large outfit. We've never had a problem, always reliable and on time but its been about 2 yrs since the last time we've used them.

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Keys Shuttle- should we cancel?

I advice everybody to cancel them as soon as possible. Still disputing with them on Reservation transaction they didn't refund after being late for TWO! hrs (so I had to take cab instead).

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
190 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Keys Shuttle- should we cancel?

Cancel... They stranded me at FLL years back and fought with my bank when I reversed the charges (and they lost that fight, as well as their ability to accept Amex)

Find another way: They are NOT a reliable company.

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,889 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Keys Shuttle- should we cancel?

I would cancel, get my money back and rent a car and drive back. This way you can go back on your time table and not have to wonder during your whole stay in Key West if you are going to make your flight.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
14,554 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Keys Shuttle- should we cancel?

Bottom - this is from 2012

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,889 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Keys Shuttle- should we cancel?

Stupid me !!

Someone has an agenda.

9. Re: Keys Shuttle- should we cancel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 05:17