We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cap't. Tony's Review

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reading...
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Cap't. Tony's Review

We always hit up this great place.Great for meeting some fun peeps. I've been in this place more times then I wanna admitt but to me it never gets old I love the history. I've read the Cap't Tony Tarracino auto biography written with Brad Manard and this book will open your eyes up to the incredible man behind this bar and all the history . After you learn a lil history about this bar everytime you enter the place will come alive, Trust me!! Bras and business cards tacked up all over, cold beer pirates punch , drunk sing a longs , fun peeps. What's not to like!!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
619 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cap't. Tony's Review

We like to play pool there late at night after bar-hopping. They do have good bands playing there, too.

BTW - I don't think I've ever seen a review of Captain Tony's. Thanks! :-)

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cap't. Tony's Review

I like the Pirate Punch the wife not so much. Thanks for the report.

PJ

Dallas,Texas
Level Contributor
294 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cap't. Tony's Review

Capt Tonys was one of the only bars that we were in on our last trip that the bartenders had any personality. Everyone else seemed to wish they were somewhere else. First time that I had tried the coin toss too. It's not easy but can be done with some determination. Glad you had a good time like we did.

Chester County, PA
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cap't. Tony's Review

We always stop in for a cocktail and a few good times, although for some reason we've only did the toss once. I love the fact that there are graves under the pool tables!! They make for a handy excuse when I miss an easy shot!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
172 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cap't. Tony's Review

We drank LOTS of Capt. Tony's punch on our last visit with friends....this place is the BEST! I'd love to get the recipe for the punch ....but it seems to be a secret. Guess I'll have to just go back to KW :)

6. Re: Cap't. Tony's Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 06:17